Does your body seem to hang on to extra weight no matter how much you exercise or how healthy you eat? If so, you may be experiencing weight loss resistance.
In the webinar, Tara Scott, MD, FACOG, FAAFM, NCMP, Traci Eliszewski, NP, and Health Coach Danielle Booth, CHC will discuss the underlying reasons that contribute to weight loss resistance, and how Forum Health’s Medical Weight Loss Program with Semaglutide can help you shed the weight, maintain your results and achieve your health goals.
In this masterclass you will learn
- What is weight loss resistance
- The physiological and psychological factors that contribute to weight loss resistance
- What is Semaglutide and how is it used for weight loss
- How the Forum Health Medical Weight Loss Program promotes weight loss
- What results you can expect
This presentation is especially relevant for anyone who…
- Is struggling to lose weight and maintain your results despite diet and exercise
- Has a history of trying weight loss diets and supplements that never seem to work
- Has a metabolic imbalance, thyroid disorder, hormone imbalance or slowed metabolism
- Is struggling with chronic inflammation, gut health issues and/or a chronic illness
- Wants to finally get to the root-cause of their weight loss resistance and end the vicious cycle of gaining weight.