Dr. Tara Scott
About Dr. Tara Scott
Dr. Tara Scott, founder of Revitalize, is a nationally recognized authority on hormone and wellness related issues.
Dr. Tara Scott first became involved with hormone and integrative medicine while practicing as an OB/GYN. Her empathy for patients experiencing hormone related issues led her to become trained and certified by the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine. The evidence-based practices she employed helped many patients conquer chronic wellness issues, and word quickly spread. It soon became clear that a practice devoted strictly to evidence-based regenerative medicine, highly focused on hormone-related issues, was needed in the medical community. Revitalize was born. Dr. Scott is passionate about educating the medical community on the advances in evidence-based hormone therapy. She is a national speaker on the subject and would welcome the opportunity to speak with your group, or answer your specific questions.
Tara D. Scott, MD Credentials
- Member of the Fellowship of The American Congress of Obstetricians (FACOG)
- Member of the Fellowship in Anti-Aging Regenerative Medicine (FAAFM)
- NAMS Certified Menopause Practitioner (NCMP) Fellow of American College of OB/GYN
- Advanced Fellow and certified in Anti-aging, Regenerative, and Functional Medicine
- Certified Menopause Practitioner through the North American Menopause Society
- Clinical Assistant Professor of OB/GYN at Northeast Ohio Medical University
- Chief Medical Officer, Revitalize Medical Group
- Dr. Tara Scott is active on the Revitalize Facebook page posting videos where she discusses everything from hormone treatment, diet and nutrition to essential oils.