Dr. Tara Scott
Dr. Tara Scott, founder of Revitalize, is a nationally recognized authority on hormone and wellness related issues.
Dr. Tara Scott first became involved with hormone and integrative medicine while practicing as an OB/GYN. Her empathy for patients experiencing hormone related issues led her to become trained and certified by the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine. The evidence-based practices she employed helped many patients conquer chronic wellness issues, and word quickly spread. It soon became clear that a practice devoted strictly to evidence-based regenerative medicine, highly focused on hormone-related issues, was needed in the medical community. Revitalize was born. Dr. Scott is passionate about educating the medical community on the advances in evidence-based hormone therapy. She is a national speaker on the subject and would welcome the opportunity to speak with your group, or answer your specific questions.
Tara D. Scott, MD Credentials
- Member of the Fellowship of The American Congress of Obstetricians (FACOG)
- Member of the Fellowship in Anti-Aging Regenerative Medicine (FAAFM)
- NAMS Certified Menopause Practitioner (NCMP) Fellow of American College of OB/GYN
- Advanced Fellow and certified in Anti-aging, Regenerative, and Functional Medicine
- Certified Menopause Practitioner through the North American Menopause Society
- Clinical Assistant Professor of OB/GYN at Northeast Ohio Medical University
- Chief Medical Officer, Revitalize Medical Group
- Dr. Tara Scott is active on the Revitalize Facebook page posting videos where she discusses everything from hormone treatment, diet and nutrition to essential oils.
Dr. Scott is now offering a mentorship opportunity for those interested in leveling up their functional approach to women's health. This program is a one-on-one mentorship where she will mentor you on cases, provide educational materials for your patients, and give you the opportunity to consult with her web and tech developer to help you with streamlining your online presence and learn the ins and outs of a functional medicine and virtual practice. Book a time to find out if this mentorship is right for you by clicking the mentorship button below.